Apr 22, 2011

Old story to be new









Hey guys, it's for a long time not to show up here.  Yeah,i have to tell u about my new career(star on next monday) n before few weeks ago i went to Korea for a relax vacation n visited my friend.
Okay, these photo be showed is one day i found a exhibition.  It's interesting to show between moden to old building, actually the exhibition not just at all. It is a bagel shop including selling some pastry, tea n coffee is delicious.
(outfit: ALDO sunglasses, mango cardigan, BB DAKOTA top, NET short, Uniqlo legging, Steven Madden sandals, Longchamp bag)







2 comments:

  1. WOW,beautiful shots!!!Thanks for sharing!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so nice to see this good information in your post WOW Gold, I was looking the same which you post on blog, thanks now I have the thing which I was looking for, regards. Tera Gold

    ReplyDelete